- What is Vastu Shastra
- Important Principles of Vastu
- Vastu Tips For House
- Vastu Tips For Children Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Bedroom
- Vastu Tips For Dining Room
- Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- Vastu Tips For Windows and Doors
- Vastu Tips For Your Bathroom
- Vastu Tips For Guest Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
- Vastu Tips For Locker Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Garden
- Vastu Tips For Pooja Room
- Vastu Tips For Over Head Tank
- Vastu Tips For Garage
- Vastu Tips For Septic Tank
- Vastu Tips For Children Study Room
- Vastu Tips For Direction Of Staircase
- Vastu Tips For Colour
- Vastu Tips For Hotels
- Vastu Tips For Hospitals
- Vastu Tips For Factories
- Vastu Tips For Schools
- Vastu Tips For Selection of Plot
- Vastu Tips For East Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For West Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For South Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For North-West Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For South-East Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For Career
- Vastu Tips For Happy Married Life
- Vastu Tips For Health
- Vastu Tips For Finance
- Vastu Tips For Flats
- Vastu Tips For Room
- Vastu Tips For Medical Room
- Vastu Tips For Offices
- Vastu Tips For Interior designing
- Vastu Tips For Shop/Showroom
- Vastu Tips For Commercial Complex
- Vastu Tips For Institutions
- Vastu Tips For Movie Halls
- Vastu Tips For Multistorey Buildings
- Vastu Tips For Store Room
- Vastu Tips For Toilet
- Vastu Tips For Hostel
- Vastu Tips For Front Yard
- Vastu Tips For Back Yard
- Vastu Tips For Balcony
Vastu Tips for Educational Institutions
Gone are the days when studies used to be less and learning about household activities were important. Nowadays, people prefer going for higher studies, learn a variety of subjects and become professional. People are working hard, studying day and night to learn different things and gaining knowledge in the field of choice. But, schools and colleges are not enough for professional studies, they lack knowledge and infrastructure. With changing times, people are moving towards educational institutions for professional and practical courses. Educational institutions provide better learning facilities, more professional environment and allow a person to prepare for professional exams and crack with flying colours.
Many people are even making a career by opening educational institutions, hiring well-educated staff and helping students to prepare for the desired exam. When it comes to opening an educational institution, it takes a lot of hard work, huge investment, proper marketing and human resource to keep all the employees as well as students happy. But, not every institution gets successful, some institution open and then shut down after a certain amount of time.
What is the reason behind the lack of success? Well, reasons can be many like lack of investment, not up to the mark staff, lack of infrastructure or bad location. Yes, you heard it right, location play a vital role in the success or downfall of an institution, if the location is wrong then be ready to close it down.
How to choose the right location? Which direction is best-suited for the educational institution? Who can guide about the right location, placements and directions to gain success as fast as possible?
These are some questions that come in mind while constructing an educational institution. The only solution to all the architectural problems is Vastu Shastra; it has the power to construct a place and make it lucky for anything.
Why follow Vastu for Educational Institutions?• Increases business
• Increase in student admissions
• Brings fame to the institution
• Financial stability
• Retention of faculty
• Mental peace to teacher, students and owners
• No disputes
• No stress
Vastu Shastra comes up with a variety of tips for educational institutions, all you need is to follow the tips and make the place one of the hottest and famous educational institutions in the city.
Let’s have a look at some of the Vastu Tips for Educational Institutions:
1. • The entrance of the Institution: According to Vastu Shastra, the north-east and east direction is considered auspicious for the entrance. These directions are in direct contact with sunlight, and the first rays of the sun enter through east and north-east direction which makes the area pure and removes the negativity.
2. • Open Area: In an educational institution, it is considered good to leave some open spaces in the east and north-east direction. Vastu advises using south, south-west and west direction for construction as these directions are prone to negativity. Many negative energies can make a home in these directions that are why is best to cover the directions by constructing.
3. • Placement of the Classroom: : Institutions are not complete without proper classrooms. All the classrooms must be spacious, big and properly ventilated to increase concentration and focus of the students. The entrance of the classroom must be in the east direction whereas the blackboard must be placed in the west direction. The teacher’s desk must be kept on a platform feet higher than the ground.
4. • Avoid Beams: Beams are harmful to eyes and brain as it creates pressure on the minds and makes it difficult to concentrate. Vastu suggests using beams in such a manner that it does not directly affects the eyes and does not create unnecessary pressure on the mind. It is always advisable to avoid usage of beams, but in case it is unavoidable, then it must be constructed carefully, and no student sits under the beam.
5. • Placement for the Staffroom: Some institutions construct staffrooms for the teachers whereas some do not. The staffroom is the room for the teachers to keep their things, relax and discuss syllabus with other teachers. Vastu suggests making the staffroom a happy, focused and light place for the teachers the perfect direction is the north-west direction of the building.
Some other points to remember:
• A small canteen or refreshment area can be constructed in the south-east corner of the institute.
• Toilets can be built in the north-west direction.
• Owner’s office must be located in the south-west or south direction and also make sure the owner sits facing north side. Following this rule brings more business, prosperity and wealth to the institution.
• Meeting rooms must be situated in the north with door opening in the east direction.
• A reception and a cashier room is a must, and it must be located in the eastern or northern side of the institute.
To conclude, running an educational institute is the new cool and when you are investment a huge amount of money then why not consider the rules of Vastu Shastra and make the place a happening place? So, come out of the closet and get all the fame and wealth for the Institute, just by following some tips. Follow them and reach the top.