- What is Vastu Shastra
- Important Principles of Vastu
- Vastu Tips For House
- Vastu Tips For Children Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Bedroom
- Vastu Tips For Dining Room
- Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- Vastu Tips For Windows and Doors
- Vastu Tips For Your Bathroom
- Vastu Tips For Guest Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Kitchen
- Vastu Tips For Locker Room
- Vastu Tips For Your Garden
- Vastu Tips For Pooja Room
- Vastu Tips For Over Head Tank
- Vastu Tips For Garage
- Vastu Tips For Septic Tank
- Vastu Tips For Children Study Room
- Vastu Tips For Direction Of Staircase
- Vastu Tips For Colour
- Vastu Tips For Hotels
- Vastu Tips For Hospitals
- Vastu Tips For Factories
- Vastu Tips For Schools
- Vastu Tips For Selection of Plot
- Vastu Tips For East Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For West Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For South Facing Plot
- Vastu Tips For North-West Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For South-East Facing Plots
- Vastu Tips For Career
- Vastu Tips For Happy Married Life
- Vastu Tips For Health
- Vastu Tips For Finance
- Vastu Tips For Flats
- Vastu Tips For Room
- Vastu Tips For Medical Room
- Vastu Tips For Offices
- Vastu Tips For Interior designing
- Vastu Tips For Shop/Showroom
- Vastu Tips For Commercial Complex
- Vastu Tips For Institutions
- Vastu Tips For Movie Halls
- Vastu Tips For Multistorey Buildings
- Vastu Tips For Store Room
- Vastu Tips For Toilet
- Vastu Tips For Hostel
- Vastu Tips For Front Yard
- Vastu Tips For Back Yard
- Vastu Tips For Balcony
Vastu Tips for Hotels
The hotel business is the new cool in the economy. People are starting hotels and restaurants and earning huge profits. The hospitality industry works on the quality of services provided and the facilities offered to the customers. Undoubtedly, the hotel business is on the rocks but constructing and maintaining a hotel in the long term is not an easy task. This business is full of risks and uncertainties; then there are high chances of failing. Then, what about the huge investment involved? How will you recover the loss?
Well, these are some of the questions that haunt a person’s mind and make him doubt on the decision. But, instead of dropping the plan, there is always an alternative. Confused? What is the alternative? The best alternative to cover the risk and start a hotel is to get it constructed using the rules of Vastu Shastra. Vastu Shastra is a science of architecture which guides on every step regarding the location, placement, number, space and colour of the place that attracts positivity and success.
Why Vastu for Hotels?
Vastu for hotels, restaurants, cafes and motels helps to create an environment that enhances guests’ experience. Vastu layout attracts more and more guests which in turn increases the popularity, finance and satisfies the customers.
Here are some of the Tips given in Vastu Shastra for Hotels use them and allow the guests to come again and again: bathroom:
1. • Entrance: The entrance of the hotel is the most important thing for a hotel. The entrance must be welcoming, beautiful and elegant enough to induce customers to enter the place and try it out. According to Vastu, the entrance must be easy to find, accessible, and without any obstacle. Plant warm flowers and beautiful plants, fix exotic fountains, and a smiling doorkeeper leave an amazing first impression.
2. • The plot for the Hotel: The first and foremost thing to do is to choose the plot for the construction. Make sure to opt for a rectangular, square, circular, octagonal and hexagonal shape to cash in a lot of profit.
3. • Location of the Plot: This is a crucial point to be considered. The location of the plot leads to the success and failure of a hotel. Vastu says to keep the location in such a manner that all the sides of a hotel face the road. In case, it is not possible to have a road on all the sides, then north and east sides are a must. Also, make sure the slope of the land is facing towards a north-east direction. Even keep a check on the design of the hotel which keeps the north and east sides open.
4. • The flooring of the Hotel: Have you ever seen a hotel where rooms are on the ground floor and reception on the first floor? Well, that sounds crazy, isn’t it? The ground floor of the hotel is meant for the reception and small cafeteria for the hotel. You can construct some rooms on the ground floor, but reception and kitchen is a must.
5. • Placement for the Kitchen: In a hotel, there are many floors with different rooms and other facilities. There are kitchens on different floors as well for the comfort of the guests. Vastu advises to locate the kitchen in the south-east direction, adequate provision of lighting, ventilation and space must be done. The main kitchen must be constructed on the ground floor in the south-east direction.
6. • Placement of Rooms: There are many types of rooms available in the hotel. Some are deluxe rooms, honeymoon suites, conference room, and then there are rooms for massages, spa and relaxation. The first floor can be used for the conference hall; on the other hand, rooms should be positioned in the South-west direction. Even the beds in the rooms must be kept in south or west position so that the feet lie towards north or west side. You can choose northern and eastern side of the balcony.
7. • Placement of Electrical items: A room is not only about fixing a bed. There are many other things which are important for a room like air conditioner, electric geyser, hair dryer, etc. For the installation of AC, south-east location is apt, whereas for other items like hair dryer, wash basin, north, east and northeast sides are the best.
8. • Placement of Fountains: Hotels are all about what you represent. More you show, more you attract people to check-in and have a pleasant stay. Many decorative items such as swimming pool, water fountains, and small side fountains are constructed to attract tourists. According to Vastu, the right location for water bodies is the north, east or northeast direction. Also ensure the area where water bodies are placed is a big, open and spacious area to avoid any chaos and damage.
9. • Colours for the Hotel: Using warm colours like orange, yellow, cream, brown and tones of blue for the interiors and accessories look very attractive. These colours look vibrant and more favorable to the nourishing and enjoyable experience of eating. Cool shades like grey and green must be avoided as they eventually reduce the customer turnout.
10. • Placement of Bathrooms: There is a private bathroom and toilet for every room. But, apart from rooms, there are bathrooms and toilets for external use as well. The best location to construct the bathroom and toilet is in the north-west or west direction. These directions keep the negativity from entering the hotel and also considered auspicious for the hotel.
People out there are crazy for travelling and when they travel, living in hotels is the only option. To lead the hotel industry, follow the tips mentioned above and construct one of the most beautiful hotels and let the competitors envy.